Montessori House of Kids was founded in 1994 by the “Stiftung für neuzeitliche Pädagogik”. The school began as a small, single Kindergarten at “Im Stieg” in Adliswil. We expanded and moved into our current location at Grütpark Adliswil in 2010.
We promote the holistic development of each child individually and focus on their ongoing needs.
With over 25 years of experience, we are a bilingual daycare school that is authentic to the vision and method of Dr. Maria Montessori. We care for children from 4 months up to the 1st grade of primary school.
We are responsible to the Association Montessori Switzerland for our Montessori educational program, Department of Private Schools of Canton Zürich for our Swiss Kindergarten curriculum and City of Adliswil for our childcare 0-3, after-school and vacation care programs.
In a caring atmosphere, families will benefit from many things, including:
- Full or part-time child care program
- Childcare and Kindergarten starting from 4 months to 1st grade of primary school
- Classes according to the successful Montessori education method
- Nationally recognized curriculum approved by the canton of Zürich
- Qualified German and English-speaking staff
- Close parent-teacher relationship
- Bright and modern location, directly next to the forest and farm
Are you interested and want to know more? Check our programs, contact us or book a tour!