Nido simply means “Nest” in Italian, and it’s what we provide for babies. We focus on calm and responsive care of infants, the individual rhythm of each baby, and our daily life together. We strive to provide a “home away from home” for babies while their parents are at work.
A supportive and nurturing environment for the infant's development and imagination, where they find security, trust and affection.
In the Montessori Nido, our staff aim to develop a strong bond with each child in their care, and children experience the beginning of new friendships and have the opportunity to explore together. They also go outdoors – to the garden, forest and farm.
Read more about a typical daily rhythm in a Montessori 0 – 3 environment.
In the Montessori Nido, your child will benefit from many things, including:
- Gradual and supportive adaptation to group care
- Clean and organised space, specifically designed for babies
- Exploration of Montessori educational toys and experiences
- Close communication between parents and teachers
- Experience of hearing German and English
Are you interested in the program and would like to know more? Book a tour and come visit us!